You want those years of running your own business to mean something but you know you can’t keep going forever.
You know that time seems to be speeding up the older you get; that life is no rehearsal.
You’re looking for financial reward for all that effort and you are running out of time to enjoy it all.
You long to get your current financial situation under control but you don’t know where to start – or have better things to do with your precious time.
Deciding who to trust with your personal financial future is critical. You won’t have peace of mind if the fit isn’t right. That’s why we’re very careful at Santorini about only working with those clients for whom we can do our very best work
Like you, we’re selective. And our service won’t be right for everyone.
Our clients work with us because they value a long-term, meaningful relationship. They engage us to help them achieve goals and aspirations that mean something in their life. And they expect extraordinary, personalised service.
So…if you have less than £100k annual household income, or you’re just looking to buy a product (say a pension, and ISA or some life insurance) we may not be what you need.
On the other hand, if you’re:
- between 50-60,
- you’re a company director or small to medium-sized business owner,
- have children – perhaps at private school or university,
- have a good lifestyle that you want to protect,
- have in mind a future retirement plan that you’d love to create, and…
- would like some professional guidance to help you get the best life you can with the money you’ve got,
we should meet.